Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unforgiveness Is a Bondage!

There is no greater curse then the bondage of unforgiveness.Once you fall under its captivity it has the power to transform your life into ruins.I have a personal experience of its destruction.And living under that curse was not a pleasent experience indeed.

There are many reasons why unforgiveness is destructive, and thats because if you were to search in an unforgiving heart you will discover that when unforgiveness made the decision to take permanent residence in it, invited all its cousins for company.

You will find jelousy and pride with it and miss envy is there to, and we can't forget hatred,or covetousness, condemnation, guilt and fear either.OOHHH what a crop of failure ever so ready to produce disaster in every area of a persons life that invades.

My dear friends unforgiveness opens the door wide for the curse in your life ,and there is nothing good about the curse.And if my friend you have difficulty receiving whatsover you desire according to Mark 11:24 then maybe the answer is found in Mark 11: 25.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you shall have them.
25 And whenever you stand praying if you have anything against anyone, forgive him that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses .But if you do not forgive, neither will your father in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Personaly the curse is not my favourite chapter in the bible and I am glad and rejoice each time I read Galatians 3:13 "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us."

But Bianca you said that Christ has redeemed us from the curse.
Friend you are Correct! And He has forgiven your sins also,so if He has suffered on the cross and forgiven your sins, why cant you forgive another?

We have no right to harbour unforgiveness and rejecting people from our lives "He who hears you hears Me, he who rejects you rejects Me, and he who rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me.Luke 10:16 according therefore to those words of Jesus, when we cut of a person from our life because we are offended, we exclude Jesus from our life, because anything we do to another, we do it to Jesus simultaneously.

But you don't know Bianca what they did to me.
Correct again friend I dont know what they did to you, but this I know,our rebelion and disobedience has sent Jesus on the cross. Have they crucified you?

No, but It feels as if they had Bianca.
Correct again, because you deliberately are refusing to extend to others what God has extended to you..Forgiveness

Forgiveness is God's only answer to the problem and He will never compromise.
Below is what Jesus had to say about it.

You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just as I had pity on you?And his master was angry, and delivered him to the torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.

So my Heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.Mathew 18:32-35

Unforgiveness is the trap of the enemy, which he uses to lure you unto the curse of disobedience, so he can rule and reign in your life, because his aim is to kill your dreams,steal your peace and eventually lead you unto a path that will destroy your life completely.

You will never find peace, love, joy ,contentment or fullfilment,if unforgiveness contaminates your heart,you will never be able to make the right decisions, your relationships will not prosper ,your productivity at work or bussiness will be affected as a result. Because unforgiveness divides your mind and most of the time opens the door for many sicknesses and diseases to devour your body.

Holding unforgiveness towards another is wrong in the eyes of God!

It is impossible that no offences should come ;but wow to Him through whom they do come....Take heed to yourselves.If your brother sins against you rebuke Him and if he repents forgive him.And if he sins against you seven times in a day and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, I repent, you shall forgive Him.Luke 17:1/3-4

Then Peter came to Him and said"Lord how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him?Up to seven times?
Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but seventy times seven."Mathew18:21-22

Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way.First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.

Friend whoever you are ,You are stronger then the spirit of pride and you can overcome it. God through Jesus has given you the power to overcome, because God loves you, and He wants to bless you. He wants you to succeed ,He wants you to live a life of Joy and peace. God is life and in Him there is no darkness.And this is His personal message for you today.

I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days.Deuteronomy30:19-20

There is a cure for unforgiveness,Its called "forgive others as God has forgiven you and the love of Jesus will transform your life as he has transformed mine.

Below is your plan for the battle that you need to follow to defeet your vicious enemy, and if you follow it will set you free from its captivity forever.The Lord gave us this plan and it works all the time by those who have followed it, because its designed to bring success every time.

1)Ask God to forgive you

2)Forgive those who hurt you and Go and make peace with them

3)When you do, please don't mention the issue (what they did to you and how they hurt you
because thats not forgiveness.Forgiveness is a gift from your heart towards another without conditions. FOR-GIVE ! Mark Twain said "Forgiveness is the scent of the violet shed on the heal that crushed it"

Simply say "Please forgive me I was wrong I am sorry let us be in peace" and leave the rest to God.

4)Start pray for them and ask God to bless them beyond measure in every area of their lives.

If you do that, you won the greatest battle in your life. You conquered the most vicious enemy "Pride"and all the rest of his team, his sister envy, his cousin jelousy and her sister hatred with brother bitterness.You have also conquered the spirit of fear, and the spirit of heaviness that have kept you in bondage, and you did it by the power of God in few simple words "Please forgive me I was wrong I am sorry"

Father in the name of Jesus I pray that your spirit of wisdom and revelation will enlighten the hearts of my brothers and sisters who the enemy have kept in bondage through unforgiveness, and are reading this message right now.

Father I pray that they will be strenghten with might through His Spirit in the inner man that Christ may dwell in their hearts through faith that they shall be rooted and grounded in love and may be able to comprehend how great is the love of Christ towards them, soften their hearts I pray, empower them, and lead them to forgive and reconcile with all whom they have been separated, because the spirit of pride has kept them in bondage through unforgiveness.

Satan In the name of Jesus by His power and under His authority I bind your spirit of pride that has been keeping my friend in bondage through unforgiveness, and I command you to let them Go free, in the name of Jesus.Father in the name of Jesus I loosen love, I loosen compassion, I loosen joy, I loosen peace, as reunions are taking place according to the words of Jesus, that whatever I bind on earth, He will bind in heaven, and whatever I louse on earth, He will loose in heaven,In Jesus name amen.

Blessings
Bianca

1 comment:

Firedancer SST said...

Dearest Bianca,
I have just recently started to write on my blog again and as I looked into one of my friends blogs I found yours.
I saw that your last entry was in was back in 2009 I want to encourage you to please get back and write your wisdom and prayers that are clearly anointed by the Holy Spirit. My prayers are with you and you can be assured that I will be visiting again. I hope you will get the chance to visit my blog 'The Called Ones'. Please let me know when you do.
May the Lord richly bless you both now and forever,SS Firedancer